BornPrettyStore Delivery 2 & first Design

Hallo ihr Lieben,

Nach langer Zeit gibt es von mir auch mal einen neuen Post. Heute möchte ich Euch meine Zweite BornPrettyStore Bestellung zeigen. Bestellt habe ich folgendes:

Außerdem bekommt ihr mit dem Code "JEKH10" 10% Rabatt auf Eure Bestellung! 

----------------------------
Hello my Dears,
After a long time without a new post, I'll showing you the next BornPrettyStore delivery. Here are the Items:

Don't forget the 10% off Coupon 'JEKH10' 

- 4 Flo wer Water Decals C148-C151
       Item Number 20320 

Blooming Flower Full Nail Art Water Decals
  Number 002A
   Item Number 20267 


 DIY French Nail Paper French Manicure Wave Edge Paper Tip
Item Number 19543






-----------------------
Now I showing you my first Design with the Water Decal C149 Item Number 20320. The  next Post is about the Technique. 

I'm really in Love with these Water Decals. I'ts Highlight with the right base colour! 






















I hope that you like the post! 
I would be happy when you use my 10% off Coupon 'JEKH10' ! 

Have a nice Day , 
Colourfulnailarts!





Keine Kommentare